In Sunit Suchdev’s interview we discuss:
- Why Sunit calls her podcast the “High Vibe Life” and what it means to live in a state of high vibration
- If living in a state of high vibration means you’re in a good mood all of the time
- What the biggest obstacles that get in the way of moms living in a state of high vibration
- Sunit shares an analogy explaining why filling your cup first is not being selfish
- What self care is and what it isn’t
- Generational differences regarding putting yourself first and putting your family first
- The downsides of putting everyone else first and why that contributes to you not being the best parent you can be
- The upsides of putting yourself first and being a good model that for your kids
- Another big obstacle to living in a state of high vibration and how to take control over things that are currently controlling you
- How to tease away the noise from society, social media, your parents, and others in order to determine what is in alignment
- What to say to your well meaning parents when they try to influence how you parent
- Sunit shares an example of an aligned choice that she made with her husband
- Who to take advice from and who not to take advice from when it comes to parenting
- What advice Sunit has for moms who are shouldering everything themselves, who have an empty cup, and don’t know where to start to change things
- Advice around getting your husband to help out
- The benefits of having your husband more involved in childcare duties
- Sunit shares a story of leaving her six month old twins with her husband so she could attend a wedding
- Sunit’s 5 tips for changing your story and living from an abundant, high vibration place
Sunit’s Free Gift is her High Vibe Life Workbook!
Have you wondered if you are ready for more? More happiness. More love. More time. More abundance……….? Get Sunit’s workbook and get the tools to start shifting your mindset and start living your best life. Her High Vibe Life Workbook gives you 30 days of actionable steps and accountability to make it happen.
Sunit Suchdev – Parent Coach & Podcast Host
Sunit is a mindset and business coach, author, and speaker who inspires women to live in their highest vibration. With a passion for holistic health and wellness, she combines her passions to guide women in living their best lives in mind, body, and soul.
Connect with Sunit!