In Sarah’s interview we discuss:
- How Sarah got started in coaching moms to grow their confidence and find their purpose?
- Carrie shares her entrepreneurial journey to finding her purpose and passion
- The three main questions Sarah asks her clients to help them figure out their talents and passions
- Some of the reasons why we might have such a hard time figuring out our purpose and passion and what kind of work we want to do in this world
- Core values and their role in finding your purpose
- Why you shouldn’t put following your dreams on hold until your kids are older
- What Sarah does with clients that have a hard time figuring out what lights them up or even what they enjoy doing
- What to do once you’ve identified what you’re passionate about
- Being intentional with how you spend your time
- Why it is so important to your children for you to follow things that interest you outside of motherhood
- If Sarah thinks everyone is meant to build a business, and if not, who she thinks is
- “Overnight success” in entrepreneurship
Sarah’s Free Gift is her Discover Your Purpose e-mail training series!
Stop feeling stuck, frustrated and unclear. Get this 5 day e-mail training on how to find your purpose and start living with more purpose!
Sarah Talbert – Life Coach, Growing Confident Moms
Sarah is a coach who helps women discover and use their gifts to build a business that brings them joy and profit.