- Includes all 15 interviews in mp3 audio format
- Includes all 15 interviews in audio, video, and transcript format
- Two bonus pdfs
- How to Connect to Your True You: It highlights the ways that the experts shared in their interview as to how they personally connect to their true selves, as well as the common ideas throughout. So if you are new to connecting to your true you or are out of practice you can start trying on these different ways of getting in tune with your inner wisdom, intuition, and true self right away.
- Key Takeaways from the summit: Highlights common threads and themes presented throughout the summit so you will be sure to get the most important ideas and begin to make shifts towards a happier, joyful, more aligned and more fulfilled mom life today
Both Basic and Deluxe Packages now include a bonus: the Surviving Early Childhood Summit interviews in mp3 format! A $29 value!!
In the Surviving Early Childhood Summit, we discussed:
* Carrie Rubin – 15 Strategies for Conquering Picky Eating
* Jill Hope, iShine – How to Raise a Confident, Empowered, Bully-Proof Kid
* Wendi Combes, Jubilee Health – Taking Care of Sick Kids: Filling Your Home Healthcare Toolkit
* Jamie Glowacki, Oh Crap Potty Training – Ditch the Diapers: All About Potty Training
* Lynn Perkins, UrbanSitter – Hiring the Best Babysitters & Nannies for Your Family
* Alison Jacobson, Safety Mom – Safety Concerns with Toddlers & Preschoolers
* Susie Parker, Sleep Baby Love – Overcoming Sleep Challenges in Toddlers & Preschoolers
* Jill Riley, A Mom with a Lesson Plan – Fun & Educational Activities for Young Children You Can Do at Home
* Laura Hanson, Connect My Brain – Identifying and Overcoming Developmental Delay in Toddlers & Preschoolers
* Annmarie Chereso, Project Mindfulness – Conscious Parenting and How to Be Fully Present to Your Child In Any Given Moment
* Sarah Nelson, Less Is More – Staying Organized and Conquering the Clutter and Chaos With Young Ones
* Nina Manolson – Self Care and How to Find Deep Nourishment as a Busy Mom
* Dina Emser, Positive Discipline Coach – How To Get Your Toddlers and Preschoolers to Listen and Cooperate Without Yelling or Nagging
* Rachel Fiske, Urban Goddess Yoga – Staying Sexually Connected to Your Spouse When You Are Tired and Feeling Less Than Sexy
* Keryn Means, Walking on Travels – How to Keep Your Sanity While Traveling With Your Kids
So even if you don’t have little ones as you can see there are plenty of topics that those with older kids could still appreciate!