In Faith’s interview we discuss:
- Faith’s personal story of healing and how she came to do the type of coaching that she does
- Why listening to your body as it relates to following a certain out of the box diet (like Paleo or keto) is so important
- What are the things outside of the physical so important to healing our bodies and healing our relationship to food, and why changing the diet is rarely enough to heal
- What your struggle with your body or with food is here to teach you
- Faith’s lesson to learn from her struggle with her body and with food
- The seven core issues that Faith sees at the root of health/body/food challenges (moms are especially guilty of #1!)
- Thoughts around inner child work on yourself as an adult and “not screwing up your kids” as a mom
- Faith’s favorite tools for helping her clients uncover the mind/body/emotional issues holding them back from a healthier body and healthier relationship with food
- What tips Faith has for moms in specific on this topic
Faith’s Free Gift is her e-book “5 Ways to Overcome Your Food Cravings”!
Is willpower not cutting it with your food cravings?
Tired of fighting your body and need some practical tips as to how to work in harmony with it and feel more at peace with your body and food?
Get Faith’s e-book and get five actionable steps to get you feeling good about your food choices!
Faith Shevlin –Mind-Body Coach, Holistic Nutritionist and Spiritual/Intuitive Mentor
Faith is a mind-body coach, holistic nutritionist and spiritual/intuitive mentor, as well as the host of a podcast, IMperfectly Healthy: where the psychology, science, and spirituality of health and wholeness meet.